November 19, 2012

Holidays.

Hi.

Last night my husband finally told me what I really already knew but never actually ever admitted it. I LOVE Christmas. Probably the reason I really really love Thanksgiving. For me thanksgiving is the official beginning of the Christmas season. Although for me the official beginning is the first of November, I mean Thanksgiving is in the month of November right? And today I heard my first Christmas song on the radio. Getting to what I want to share. My husband found this really nice Christmas CD online and bought it for me.

 I've probably listened to it a dozen times already, and we just got it last week. And I'm truly loving "The First Noel" by Kari Jobe & Jamie Grace's "Away in a Manger" just to name a few. Here is a link to find the album. I really like how the proceeds go to Human Trafficking and Slavery as well.

Anywho. So because I love Christmas I'm going to be blogging a lot on the season, different things I find, crafts, food, etc. And of course showcase a little of the decorations I put up. I just love that I get to share the Love of Christmas with our two kiddos, who are now 3 and 18 months. Mainly because I get to share with them the excitement of the Savior's Coming(Christmas) & his Second Coming (in our future).  


So, let's not forget Thanksgiving. And what we are thankful for. I know I'm VERY thankful for a lot of things, and I think having two littles running around makes me think differently on the holiday. I am so thankful God gave us them, to teach me soo many things. And thankful I get to share with them God's love for us. And I'm thankful for my hubbie, Josh, who is my best friend and between us we get to raise these crazy kiddos. 


Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment