I decided to make a list of the things I want to accomplish in 2012. This list does not mean I will do it, although I hope to. I just wanted a list to be able to compare at the end of the year of the things I actually did do. We'll see how many I can check off or at least be satisfied in. I'm not very good at keeping up with a list, so I kept it simple. But I wanted to do 12 things in 2012, oh boy!
Here they are. In no particular order.
1. Run my first 5k. I know I said I would run one in 2011. That means I want to do one more than ever.
2. Learn how to crochet. Another one of those I wanted to do this past year.
3. Sew something for Ashlyn & Carter.
4. Be more organized with our weekly food menu.
5. Grow a garden from scratch. We've had a hard time last year, but I want to actually do it this year. Josh will most likely be managing that.
6. Go away with Josh for a night or two. (no kids) -- We're hoping to go to Soulfest this summer since we bought tix, so that could be 4 days without kids. ;)
7. Follow the 52 week cleaning list. (here)
8. Memorize scripture. (and teach Ashlyn a few simple verses)
9. Read more non fiction.
10. Make it through 2012 satisfied with where my Blog is going.
11. Shop smarter.
12. Organize our basement. It needs a little tlc. We're also planning on renovating it soon. So a little cleaning will be necessary for that too. yikes!
Oh how I love the new year. A fresh start. Don't we all need one. =)