February 21, 2012

Taking a break from blogging.

Greetings!

Sorry I haven't been faithful to getting posts out. I have thought about where I want my blog to go & less blogging is what it came down to. Right now I just need to get myself strong & our kids back to being healthy. We've been sick for a week or so. And our house sorta went on the back burner. So I've spent more time doing that.

I've also had some great talks with the Hubbs about "life". (He's been amazing through all this.) Things have been really hard lately. Something with our kids growing up & me not ready for it yet. I struggle with living the life I want our kids to model. I struggle with being consistent with disciplining. I struggle with loosing my patience a little too easily. (Sickness doesn't bring out the best in anyone.) I know we all struggle. I guess I just feel a bit overwhelmed in it all. 

So first pray for me.

I know God is bringing me to this low point to show his mercy & faithfulness. Amen to that. But with that all said I'm struggling to get back to the surface of the water. I feel a little overwhelmed and I feel like I just don't know how to get back to "normal". With kids it's even harder to ever get to a normal. I usually like to be the stronger, encouraging kind... I hate being the weaker one. I think God is showing me it's ok to feel this way. 

This verse has meant a lot to me recently:

Corinthians 12:9----And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. ♥

I had to post this photo of Carter, at 8 months. He's close to 9 months old now. Although kids are a challenge to raise, it's all so worth it. I mean look at him!



I know this isn't the most encouraging post. 

Like I said it's hard for me to post things like this. 

But I think it's good for me to.

Again, I'm taking a little break from blogging. But I will be back. And back stronger than ever. I just know God is working a miracle within me already. 


Thanks for reading & praying.


No comments:

Post a Comment