December 1, 2011

why i have joined the blog-a-sphere

Happy December!!

 It's really my favorite time of the year, not weatherwise but I just love the decorating, the music, traditions, & all the fun spending time with friends & family. And mostly celebrating our Saviors birth. <3

So I've been thinking a lot about where I want to go with my blog...



Not sure where I want to take it, YET. But I began the blog because I always felt I had a story to tell with the things I do each day. Like they say
 "A photo is worth a thousand words.' 


EXACTLY!
 I love to take pictures throughout my week of the different things I do and post them on facebook. It's just fun to me. So I figured maybe I should take that idea and start a blog. I love gazing through blogs & ideas on Pinterest. I thought I'd put together my own with all the fun stuff I found. Also we are starting a basement project & wanted to include a little on our transformation & all the fun diy decor I put together. 

So just to start from the beginning I wasn't sure what I was going to call it. My middle name is 


yes Joy, and so is our daughters. 
And my name Melissa according to Wikipedia is:

Melissa (or Mellisa) is a given name for a female child. The name comes from the Greek word μέλισσα (melissa), "honey bee" and from μέλι (meli), "honey".[1] Compare Hittite melit, "honey".



 ...hence the little bee on the header.  


I have a cup of Chai Tea with honey in it every morning or afternoon or both
Doesn't that look delish? Ok, sidetrack...
But ya, you get the point.

So I was thinking I should end my blog with a few questions to make people respond with comments, ooo...fun!

Anyone want some FREE advertisement?? As in I'd post your small business with a button or link (to facebook or site) on the side of my blog. First one to comment with a YES...gets the button FREE! 
1-2-3...GO!
What do you think?? 
(my discretion of course, wink*)

Oh & any questions you have for me about blogging just ask. I'm still learning, but I love to talk about it. =)


Happily Blogging,


No comments:

Post a Comment